- Important Notice
- Your destination will be informed via email within 3 days after submitting your application. However, due to the great number of applications, it may take longer than 3 days after the subscription.
Thank you for your understanding.
Fly for Free within Japan to a Mystery Destination!
"Win a Trip with JAL" Campaign Starts Now!
JAL is offering free tickets to 1 of 4 domestic flights destinations. You tell us the date and time, and we'll tell you which one you're flying to.
From late March, 2020, this service will support following languages :
Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese.
JAL is offering free domestic flights for international visitors to Japan in summer 2020.Up to 100,000 seats* are available.
Sign up to be a JAL Mileage Bank member if you aren't already and discover more of Japan.
- Applicable Routes
- From Tokyo (Haneda) and Osaka (Itami/Kansai), free domestic flights are available for 1 of 4 domestic destinations. Once you apply, we'll tell you within 3 days where you'll be going! Until then, try to contain your excitement.
- ※Due to the great number of applications, it may take longer than 3 days after the subscription.
- JAL is offering up to 100,000 seats on this campaign but the actual number of available seats is limited and may not be available for certain routes, flights or dates.
- Campaign Launch Date
- Applications open February 27, 2020 13:00 (JST)
- Boarding Period
- Departing on/after July 1, 2020 Travel must be completed by September 30, 2020
- Reservation Application Deadline
- 7 days before the first flight. Itinerary must be completed within 10 days of the first flight.
- Eligible Participants
- Reside outside Japan and hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan, or be a Japanese passport holder with the right of permanent residence in a country other than Japan.
- Traveling in Japan between July 1 and September 30, 2020.
- JAL Mileage Bank member. (However, members registered in Japan are excluded.)
- *This campaign provides round-trip air tickets so the maximum number of available tickets is 50,000. The number of available seats is limited and may not be available for certain routes, flights or dates.
If you don't yet have a ticket to Japan, you can buy one below.