The date on which you use the credit card will be the official payment date, and the date on which the payment amount is debited from your credit card account will be determined by your credit card company. (It is not dependent on the departure date.)
JAL Flight + Hotel
Combine JAL international flights and accommodation
to create an original travel itinerary just for you.
Use JAL's extensive national network to book destinations all over Japan, including Hokkaido!
You can book as late as five days prior to departure!
Choose tickets and hotels that fit in with your plans, for example arriving at one airport and returning from another.
Singapore → Tokyo/Narita → Sapporo
(Sapporo → Tokyo move by yourself such as trains)
Tokyo/Haneda → Singapore
You can make a reservation from 5 to 7 days before departure.
Payment must be made in full in a single transaction by credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
No cancellation fee will be applied within 12 hours of reservation. A cancellation fee will be charged from 12 hours onward. Please be aware of this.
Before departure, please print out your e-ticket itinerary/receipt via the Confirm Reservation page. Be sure to bring the printout with you when you travel.
Your air ticket is an e-ticket. Be sure to print out your e-ticket.
Itinerary/receipt via the Confirm Reservation page, and bring the printout with you when you travel.
Hotel Check In
Please check yourself in at your hotel.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If your reservation was made 18 or more days before your international flight departure date (your tour departure date*), your e-ticket itinerary/receipt will become available for printout 13 days before your departure date.
- If your reservation was made between 17 and 9 days before your departure date, your e-ticket itinerary/receipt will become available for printout 5 days after your reservation was made.
- If your reservation was made 8 or fewer days before your departure date, your e-ticket itinerary/receipt will become available for printout 3 days before your tour departure date.
About changing or canceling your reservation, and standby availability
- Because this is a package tour sold at the market price, your reservation cannot be changed. If you wish to change your reservation, we must ask you to cancel your original reservation and make a new one. Note: if you cancel your reservation, you will be charged a cancellation fee, and it may not be possible to reserve your preferred flight or hotel.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, please request cancellation via the Confirm Reservation page.
- The quoted trip cost is based on the latest information available at the time of quotation, so the trip cost quoted for the same reservation details may differ according to the quotation timing. Please note that if the trip cost changes after you have made your reservation, the difference will be neither refunded nor added to your bill.
- You may cancel your reservation up to the day of departure.
- Standby is not available.
Points to note regarding your reservation
- We are unable to comply with requests for accommodation conditions other than those listed in the package (i.e. requests for non-smoking rooms, rooms on upper floors, adjoining rooms, and so on).
- A single reservation can be made for up to 9 persons. However, rooms of different types cannot be included in the same reservation.
- You can select your preferred seats when you make your reservation.
- Please be aware that, depending on the number of seats you request, it may not be possible to accommodate your preferences.